10 Top Digital Branding Trends For 2015
- E-PAYMENTS & SOCIAL MEDIA CREATE NEW CLASS OF GLOBAL- VILLAGE ENTREPRENEURS
With PayPal, ApplePay and mobile marketing, combined with the democratization of content, new products will overcome local retail challenges and go global overnight.
- SOCIAL MEDIA BRAND MELTDOWNS WILL INCREASE
As digital brands strive to provide an authentic experience by engaging with customers and prospects on social media, more big brands will suffer from viral criticisms and meltdowns on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. The customers’ instant access to social media channels combined with a company’s misunderstood humor could be detrimental for their brand reputation.
- THE MOUSE WILL GET THE FINGER
Digital brands will be designed for scrolling rather than bulky clicking to achieve a smoother and more direct user engagement. The mouse will still be around, but your fingers will do more of the walking.
- MOBILE FIRST, MOBILE LAST
Content, design, thought leadership, PR and social media will conform to the “medium is the message” as BYOD mobile will become the primary screen where consumers view your information.
- CITIZEN JOURNALISM IS THE NEW JOURNALISM
Traditional news media that was considered trusted will give way to social media’s citizen reporting. Unfiltered content will go viral quicker and earn trust faster than any accredited news organization can deliver.
- BEHAVIORAL & PREDICTIVE DATA ANALYTICS ARE THE NEW PSYCHOLOGIST’S COUCH
Marketers will rely on predictive and prescriptive data analytics to make major advertising decisions like never before. The psychologist’s couch is being replaced with big data analytics that demonstrate insights on user behavior data dissected to the micro-level.
- LESS IS MORE
Content marketing will be re-engineered to align responsive web and mobile designs that demand larger imagery and minimalistic text for enhanced user experience.
- CONTENT AUTHENTICITY WILL BECOME CRITICAL
As content marketers automate their content, the role and importance of authentic content creation will increase. People are less likely to believe hyped marketing schemes and more likely to accept genuine imperfect consumer reviews as a compass for purchasing decisions.
- PRIVACY IS GONE – AND SO IS THE EXPECTATION
The notion that consumers have privacy when online will be reduced to a minimum as more cyber security attacks and big data analytics will render any web site visit a “deep probe into the mind of the buyer.” The expectation of anonymity will be replaced with the expectation of “protected security patronized by the seller.”
- YOU ARE WHO GOOGLE SAYS YOU ARE
Corporate buyers and consumers alike will increasingly trust what they see on Page 1 of Google. Today, the most important first impressions happen online. Companies will have to monitor postings on social media platforms diligently.
The following two tabs change content below.
We are a creative WEB-DESIGN Agency based in Los Angeles. We build Responsive, Mobile-Friendy & SEO Optimized Websites. Best Prices on the market! We’ve been increasing conversions and sales on websites for over 15 years – and with some fantastic results!
Latest posts by WebWorks Agency (see all)
- WebWorks Agency Celebrated as a Leading Small Business Web Designer for 2019 - June 24, 2019
- 11 Google Tools You Should Be Using To Improve Your Business Marketing - April 14, 2019
- 7 SEO Trends You Need To Be Aware Of - January 20, 2017
- SEO Trends To Watch Out For In 2019 - January 20, 2017